What is Pearl Fiber?
Pearl fiber is made from natural and superfine pearl powder of high quality. Using nanotechnology, the pearl powder will be evenly distributed to fiber during the spinning process. Because of its application of high standard technology, pearl fiber has been awarded with a patent of the number ZL200410067962.5 in China.
Why should you choose our Pearl Fiber Socks?
Because of the following features,
(1) Breathable and Deodorization:Transfer heat away from your skin, keep your feet cool and dry. Because of the power of pearl fiber, your feet will not only say goodbye to stinky smells, but also feel comfortable and dry whenever you are doing sports, heavy works, ect.
(2) Anti-Bacteria: Our products will help you to alleviate the beriberi and stay away from the athlete’s foot.
(3) Soft Touch: An appropriate amount of elastic fiber in our socks is designed to give you just the right amount of support without feeling restrictive or tight and to prevent the socks from slipping in the shoe while wearing.
(4) Skin Care: Pearl powder will nourish your skin with its trace elements, such as calcium, iron, and zinc, as well as nearly 20 kinds of essential amino acids.
(5) Natural and Eco-friendly
(6) Comfort toe seaming, extra durable heel and toe design for extended use.
Last but not least, we hope our high-quality socks will help your feet to build up a healthy micro – ecological environment on your skin, as well as providing you with the most wonderful feeling you have never experienced. If you encounter any problem while wearing them, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We will do our best to serve your needs and answer your questions, as your feedback and suggestions are at most appreciated by us.
20.5% Pearl Fiber, 27% Tencel, 20.5% Modal, 15% Polyester Fiber, 5% Spandex, 3% Nylon, 9% Elastic.