Designed in Denmark & made in the EU, our unisex hiking socks blend finest Merino wool with other premium fibers to keep your feet warmer in winter, cooler in summer & comfortable all year ’round.
Why settle for flimsy socks made in oppressive sweatshops? Our ethically made hiking socks feature the finest European craftsmanship. Yet they’re affordably priced to fit virtually any budget.
Designed for Hikes & Long Walks, These Versatile Socks Offer:
• 33% fine-spun Merino wool, famous for itch-free softness, cozy warmth & moisture control
• 33% resilient acrylic, light & soft yet amazingly strong
• 33% shape-keeping nylon, resistant to tears & stains
• 1% stretchy spandex to help ensure flawless fit
It All Adds Up to Automatic Temperature Control
That means these amazing socks:
• Trap air to provide insulation, so your feet stay warm in cold weather
• Promote quick evaporation for cooling relief on hot days – the warmer you get, the greater the cool!
• Wick away sweat to keep your feet comfortably dry
• Provide targeted ventilation, so your feet will feel fresh, not clammy
All This Plus Chafe-Free Cushioning
Hiking through rough terrain? No problem. Your DANISH ENDURANCE Socks feature plush, padded toes, heels & footbeds. Tested in our lab & on the trail, they’ll help absorb shock, reduce pressure & prevent painful blisters.
Not Thrilled? Let Us Know & We’ll Make It Right
There’s no risk, so order your 1-pair pack NOW. Better yet, stock up – for yourself & all the outdoorsy people you know!
SUPERIOR VALUE: Unlike other wool socks, these Merino Wool Socks won’t scratch or itch. They are made of the highest quality materials, fine-spun for extra softness and are very strong and durable without compromising with a fashionable look in a variety of colors. Merino wool keeps your feet cozy in the winter and fresh and cool in the summer.