Why do so many people wear compression socks? If you’ve ever spent a long time on your feet or sitting on a long flight you’ve probably experienced unsightly leg swelling and the pain associated with it.
Your body works hard to pump blood against gravity back to the heart. Circulation problems or lack of movement can result in blood pooling in the veins of the lower legs or feet which can lead to leg swelling, achiness and leg fatigue.
Compression socks gently squeeze the leg tissues to help blood in the veins return to the heart improving comfort, reducing pain and tiredness. Many top athletes also choose to wear compression socks to improve performance and aid in recovery from tough workouts.
At Footloose, we truly believe in the performance of ours socks and we think you will too. Here are some things you should know about our socks:
* Our socks have a 30% higher stitch count compared to other manufacturers which results in a higher quality, more comfortable material next to your skin.
* We use Nylon and Spandex to ensure the highest levels of comfort and performance while maintaining maximum levels of freedom and movement.
* Our blended antibacterial material will keep your feet dry and fresh even through the toughest of days.
* Footloose socks are incredibly affordable.
* Many different people wear our socks: baseball and basketball players, nurses, frequent flyers (not just the passengers but pilots and cabin crew too), pregnant women, runners and walkers and many more.
Each box contains 7 pairs of unisex compression socks in the following colors: Black, 2xWhite, Beige, Dark Gray, Coffee, Navy
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. Amazon buyers trust our Footloose brand to be Quality Premium Products. Original Footloose socks are only available from New City Products.
OUTSTANDING SUPPORT FOR YOUR LEGS AND FEET. Reduce fatigue, soreness and cramps or IMPROVE athletic performance. Breathable fabric wicks moisture away from your skin to ensure you FEEL FRESH AND COMFORTABLE.